At the 14th Annual Energy Risk Asia Virtual September 23-24, 2021 Dr Chris Strickland will speak at 10:40am (Singapore time) on 24 September 2021 about LNG Trading – Gaining a Competitive Advantage and Managing your Risk.
We hope you can join us to learn about the four key areas of competitive advantage : LNG deal valuation, portfolio analysis, portfolio optimization and market & credit risk.
Key themes of the conference this year are
- Energy transition in the region and risk associated with it
- Digitalisation of the energy market, transformation and innovation
- Data strategies and analytics, how the industry is enabling to get better decision making
- Enhancing cyber resilience of the sector
- Evolution of risk management in the post-covid environment
- Drivers, risks and opportunities in LNG, oil and renewable markets
- Growth and expansion of hydrogen
- Multi-national electricity and inter connectivity in South East Asia
- Embedding risk culture and governance in the energy and commodity companies
- ESG and climate risk in energy
- Geopolitics, energy firstname.lastname@example.org and commodity market forecast
You can also watch the sessions on demand if you are unable to tune in live.