The Lacima Trader suite of products for Front Office are designed specifically for energy and commodity markets. They work as stand-alone trading, structuring and valuation tools with the ability to drill down into detailed outputs and value drivers.
Designed by traders, for traders, these products interface seamlessly with the same numerics engine used by Lacima Analytics allowing portfolio level analysis and a consistent approach between trading and risk management. There are a range of products available within the Lacima Trader suite covering the areas of calibration, derivative pricing, building forward curves and simulation.
Key reasons that our customers choose to use Lacima Trader:
- Works with real-world scenarios: designed to plug into a live trading process
- Fully flexible to undertake ad-hoc analysis for structuring and valuing complex deals
- Customisable to the needs of the user
- Full drilldown from model to underlying trades for maximum transparency. Analyse all sources of value with an exhaustive list of output properties for all models including Greeks, unit Greeks, model parameters, individual simulations etc.
- Powered by Lacima’s multi-award winning analytics
- Use for multi-commodity, multi-geography and multi-currency trading valuation and optimisation.
- Covers the full range of markets including power, gas, LNG, crude, ags and metals.
- Uses the same models and methodologies as used by Lacima Analytics allows for consistency of valuations between front and middle office
- Easy to learn with most products in a familiar & intuitive Microsoft Excel environment
- Quick and cost-effective implementation with options to use our pre-built templates
- Gives full transparency with published analytics methods readily available