The Energy Risk Software Rankings for 2020 have been announced and Lacima is incredibly proud that it has achieved seventeen #1 rankings and overall ranked in the top five for 34 categories. It is the eighth straight year that Lacima has been voted #1 in these annual rankings, and these are our best results ever.
Still the global leader for energy and commodities analytics.
“Our hearts and thoughts go out to those of our community who are struggling with the global pandemic and more than ever, businesses need to be confident that they are making sound business decisions and most importantly, managing their risks. We are heartened that our users and industry players have confirmed, through these results, that you can be confident in Lacima’s analytics.
In a tough environment, players need to utilise every opportunity to better understand their risk and to improve their bottom line and the smart operators are using the industry specific analytics prioneered by Lacima for this. I think that our broad success in these rankings stems from our two product approach. With Lacima Trader and Lacima Analytics, users can have consistent numerical engines from pre-deal trading analysis through to post-deal risk management. No other vendor provides this capability.
Most importantly today, we are here for you. We have always operated as a global unified team supporting clients wherever they are. If you need us whilst you are navigating uncharted waters, just call. We are in this together.” noted Chris Strickland, CEO Lacima.
Lacima was ranked in the following categories
- Gas (1st)
- Power (1st)
- Coal (1st)
- Emissions (1st)
- Widest product coverage
- Ease of using system
Front and middle office functionality
- Market risk: analytics (1st)
- Market risk: stress testing (1st)
- Model valuation (1st)
- Risk and analytics visualisation (1st)
- Pre-trade analytics (1st)
- Market risk: management and reporting (1st)
- Portfolio optimisation (1st)
- Best middle office software
- Overall ease of using the system
- Position management
- Best front office software
Enterprise Risk Software
- Best metrics (1st)
- Best analytics package (1st)
- Best market risk reporting and management package (1st)
- Best reporting capability
- Best credit risk software
- Best at analytics development (1st)
- Best at understanding client needs (1st)
- Ease of working relationship (1st)
- Most innovative project developer
- Best value for money
- Best at being within budget
Physical trading, operations/ logistics software
- Best energy operations software
Energy Risk article and Rankings Tables
Click here to read the Energy Risk article.
About Energy Risk Software Rankings:
The Energy Risk Software Rankings are compiled from the validated votes of Energy Risk readers that use the vendor systems and participants from oil, gas and electricity firms, consultants, IT implementation specialists, banks, brokerages, commodity traders, industrials and investors. The Energy Risk Software Rankings identify the best E/CTRM systems, systems integrators, data providers and data management firms in a wide range of categories.