The Energy Risk Software Rankings for 2021 have been announced and Lacima is incredibly proud that it has once again achieved multiple wins with nine #1 rankings and overall ranked in the top five for 29 categories.
Still the global leader for energy and commodities analytics.
“During what has been the most significant risk event in recent years, we are excited to see that our clients have been able to capitalise on the volatility of the markets whilst successfully managing their risk. Lacima continues to empower confident decision making for energy and commodity market participants through superior innovative analytics. This is especially important during these challenging times and I think this has been reflected in our multiple rankings. With unified analytics engines powering all our solutions, the same models and methodologies are employed to provide consistent results for the values used to trade a deal through to those used to manage risk.
As I have said previously, in a tough environment, players need to utilise every opportunity to better understand their risk and to improve their bottom line and the smart operators are using the industry specific analytics pioneered by Lacima for this. We are grateful to our customers for their ongoing support.” noted Chris Strickland, CEO Lacima.
Lacima was ranked in the following categories
Enterprise Risk Software
- Best enterprise risk management software system (1st)
- Analytics package (1st)
- Best metrics (1st)
- Market risk reporting and management package (1st)
- Credit risk software (1st)
- Best open source code offering (1st)
- Integrated risk management development platform (1st)
- Enterprise-wide data capture and storage
- Integration capability
Front and middle office functionality
- Model valuation (1st)
- Pre-trade analytics
- Market risk: analytics
- Market risk: stress testing
- Market risk: management and reporting
- Portfolio optimisation
- Credit risk
- Risk and analytics visualisation
- Position management
Data management firms
- Analytics tools (charting, dashboards, etc) (1st)
- Best energy derivatives software
- Analytics development
- Understanding client needs
- Ease of working relationship
- Best value for money
- Best at being within budget
- CTRM software implementation
Energy Risk article and Rankings Tables
Please check back – to be published soon.
About Energy Risk Software Rankings:
The Energy Risk Software Rankings are compiled from the validated votes of Energy Risk readers that use the vendor systems and participants from oil, gas and electricity firms, consultants, IT implementation specialists, banks, brokerages, commodity traders, industrials and investors. The Energy Risk Software Rankings identify the best E/CTRM systems, systems integrators, data providers and data management firms in a wide range of categories.